Clear All

• WICHITA STATE (11-17, 3-12) at UAB (18-9, 10-4) Pregame Discussion

Wednesday, Feb. 28 | 7:00 p.m. CT
    Birmingham, AL | Bartow Arena

TV: ESPN+
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM with Mike Kennedy & Dave Dahl

One thing is certain, we will lose and not cover the spread

Comment

What might a man such as Charles Dickins say of our AAC showing so far? It was the worst of times and it was the worst of times? However, let me begin with the best of Shocker history of times past against UAB. WSU 4 UAB 0.

UAB has Eric Gaines and some former Juco stars led by Yaxel Lendeborg. UAB has defeated Maryland, Memphis, FAU, and N. Texas so far. They mix up their defenses.

Here is more news. They were walloped by Rice 94‐71. UAB is also 11-4 overall at home this Season. No guarantees on predictions this time.. However, this is what I hope happens because our Shocks need a blazing win for a 5-0 overall surpass. It will have to be earned because UAB knows how to win games. I'm sticking with these Shockers that I have followed since I was a young boy. Go Shocks!

WSU. 77

UAB. 72
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I hope WSU loses and puts this season out of its misery.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Whoa. Did you finally break?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            One thing is certain, we will lose and not cover the spread
            Technically, that's TWO things but you aren't wrong.....

Comment

We're gonna get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                What might a man such as Charles Dickins say of our AAC showing so far? It was the worst of times and it was the worst of times? However, let me begin with the best of Shocker history of times past against UAB. WSU 4 UAB 0.

UAB has Eric Gaines and some former Juco stars led by Yaxel Lendeborg. UAB has defeated Maryland, Memphis, FAU, and N. Texas so far. They mix up their defenses.

Here is more news. They were walloped by Rice 94‐71. UAB is also 11-4 overall at home this Season. No guarantees on predictions this time.. However, this is what I hope happens because our Shocks need a blazing win for a 5-0 overall surpass. It will have to be earned because UAB knows how to win games. I'm sticking with these Shockers that I have followed since I was a young boy. Go Shocks!

WSU. 77

UAB. 72
                I'll quote another.

“I learned the way a monkey learns: by watching its parents.” - King Charles
                If the Shockers come out of the 2nd half tunnel and no fire and energy, I know who to look towards. Please correct this HCPM.

Here is some more news. Rowdy Gaines was an amazing swimmer, and the Shocks are going to have to get rowdy to win this one.

I wish we had a squad of juco stars....or even juco players at this point. Maybe they'd come out of the locker room with something to show.

I don't forsee any outcome where WSU comes out ahead in the end. Sadly.
                Last edited by JVShocker; February 27, 2024, 08:43 AM.

Comment

richard-cheech-marin-chong-thomas-chong-up-in-smoke-1978-paramount-file-reference-33962-617tha-2BH401B.jpg

Comment

Unfortunately the pain will continue for at least 3 more games after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Whoa. Did you finally break?
                      This season was doomed from the start. I believe I’m on record saying 11 wins at the beginning.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Unfortunately the pain will continue for at least 3 more games after this one.
                        Oof. For some reason I thought this was the first game of the tournament.

Comment

It's annoying to not even get a good draft pick out of all this suffering

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

WSU. 77

UAB. 72
                            I hope you don't gamble

Comment

More pain unless a few changes are made making us less predictable - by now everyone should know the changes I'd like to see

Comment

Working...
                              X